Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit and Like to Complain About Our Pets:
1. They live here. You don't.
2. If you don't want their hair on your
clothes, stay off the furniture.
(That's why they call it "fur" niture.)
3. I like my pets a lot better than most people.
4. To you, it's an animal. To me, he/she
is an adopted son/daughter who
is short, hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly.
5. Dogs and cats are better than
kids..they eat less, don't ask for money all
the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive
your car, don't hang out with drug-using friends, don't smoke or drink,
don't worry about having to buy the latest fashions, don't wear your
clothes, and don't need a gazillion dollars for college and if they get pregnant, you can usually sell their children for profit.
So just LOVE us while we are with you..
for some day we shall be gone!
Updated Nov. 30, 2005--IOWA--U. S. A.